Monday 19 January 2015

The Beginning



Everybody has a story to tell at some point in their lives, some choose not to disclose it.
I am Currently 24 years old and I have been on a very strange roller coaster ride so far in life.

I was born on the 10th of April 1990, I was the third child to my parents, before me were two sisters and after me followed two brothers. I can't remember much from my childhood, i spent the majority thrown between my Parents and Foster homes. still to this day I am not quite sure why that was. 

As I got older I spent more and more time with myself, just closing off from the family, I just felt like i had nothing in common with them at all, My youngest Brother was the only one i truly cared about, he had a life threatening Illness. We fought like any normal family but sometimes it was intense. My mother left my Dad many Times But for good when I was 12 and all I found myself doing was shutting away more and more. how can anyone ever really know what is going on in those situations. 

All through school I was constantly getting in trouble and showing no remorse, My Mother started seeing a new guy and he was the worst man i had ever encountered at that time in life. At the age of 13 I was withdrawn from school and i went to work, it was in a car yard working for my mother's partner's friend. so at the age of 13 I am getting up at 7 in the morning and getting ready. then I would get on my bike and ride for 45 minutes to get to work at 8:30 in the morning. I worked from 9 Until 5 everyday for $1 and hour.

Everyday was the same there, surrounded by creepy, dirty, disgusting 40 year old men, talking shit, treating me like shit, and making me do everything. not many 13 year old kids would know how to pull apart a car, fix a car, remove tyres from the rims. I was doing everything. everyday I would go home depressed and completely black from grease. one day I was walking though the factory it was a cold and rainy day and one of those guys came up to me and asked me to open my pocket, so I did and he flopped out his Genitals and threatened to piss in my pocket, I was 13 like what the Fuck. nobody believed me and I had to keep working there. 8 months later I finally left, I had to get out there was no way I wanted to spend my life doing that and turning out like them, so I went back to school.

2004: I am 14 years old and already learnt respect and got a great look at reality and how sick this world can be, so I am back at school and ready to make something of myself, Was I ready? did I know what I was up against? I make it sound like it was Police Academy, but it may aswell have been, I knew nobody and had no friends. The first week back to school was rather ok, I started the same day as my main teacher so that was great, we became kind of  friends. I met this one kid Martin Kalinski he started asking me all sorts of questions and it turned out at that point we had been to the same school's before and played for the same Football team but different year's, so he became my bestfriend and i became his shadow going where he went and doing what he did, from it I gained more friends through him.

But while I gained friends through him he had people that didn't like him, and I also became a target for there abuse. before I went to work I would have definitely done something to make sure my problem didn't escalate out of control, But I had already experienced way too much in violence from home, work and the streets. I renounced violence and hated it with a passion. I was a chubby kid, not too fat just in the middle but still enough for people to tease me for it, but it ran in the family the only that was skinny was my youngest brother but that was because of his Illness.

So everyday I had to get up and go to school knowing what each day was going to bring, it wasn't one bully it was 5 all at the same time everyday. and the only strength i got every morning was when my brother gave me a hug and told me to have a great day, he had no idea what I went through each day and I kept it all to myself. I really had nobody to talk to i hated my mother, my sisters were complete bitch's and my mother's partner well lets just say he hated us and any chance he got he would talk my mother into kicking us and living with my dad. The sad part is we would know when one of us was in the ringer because they would wake up and just start screaming at us for no reason, I mean yelling, blaming us for adult problems and whatever else they could come up with. it became a weekly event in the household and all I could do is withdraw, forget them, and don't get close because you don't know what day will be your last in that house.

I am going to leave hear for now its quite an emotional time I haven't spoken about my past in my life... 

Stay Safe, Be strong, Be Beautiful and follow your Dreams :) 



  










No comments:

Post a Comment