Monday 19 January 2015

Age 16


Well to start where I left off, the whole drama of kicking us out of the house went on for months, it was really hard to know the family when your constantly belittled and screamed at for something you didn't do. 

Some people should never have kids and my mother was one of those people.

So my first year back at school went by quite fast, I made some really good friends and made some enemies aswell, I was invited over to their houses on weekends and holidays but I always found an excuse to get out of it, I guess all my emotional problems and crappy family I had to deal with I didn't want to get too close to anyone because you never know what will happen.

So at the age of 16 my life was go to school, come home and stay in my room, and this I would do everyday, I didn't talk to anyone I just kept my door closed. Most of the time I would just eat junk food and then come out for dinner, I was gaining weight quite badly and I didn't know how to stop it. as I said earlier my whole family were quite large and I really didn't want to end up like this for the rest of my life.

I remembered when we used to go driving we would pass a gym on the main road, so one day I got on my bike after school and went straight down there, I was in that place for a good hour having a look around and signing up. when I left I felt like a huge weight had lifted off my shoulders,  and I was really excited to start.

When school returned the following year most of my friends from year 9 were gone, I saw some of the other guys I would hang around with in the library when we were getting sorted into our classes. every single one of those kids I had been friends with got put into the same group, my stomach dropped and I started to feel sick, then I hear the names of my bullies get called out, and shortly after that my name was called. I was put into the same class as these guys. 

Maybe it won't be so bad I told myself, After all we are 16 and growing up. For a few weeks everything was going alright, every morning I would get up at 5am and make my way to the gym, I would do 40 minutes of Cardio and then 40 minutes of weights. I would ride home and have a shower and then head over to school. I'm not really sure what happened but something made those guys in my class start hating me more and everyday they would draw on my face with markers and and start pushing me around.

Every morning I would hang around with my Friends before taking the long dreaded walk over to where my class was, one day as I was walking my off the teacher of my Friends came up to me and asked if I would like to join her class, without any hesitation I said yes. It took about a week for her to make it happen but when it did i was finally in a class with people I felt comfortable with. 

So I go to the gym every morning, I am finally in a class with friends, so that part of my life was going really well. but at home things were getting horrible, I didn't like my family but i would still protect them, my sister got caught up with some pretty bad people, she became addicted to drugs and dating some complete scumbag. I hated this guy the moment I saw him, you could tell he was bad news so I told him to stay away from our house and not to come anywhere near our street. 

One day i caught him and my sister outside the house, I am not into violence but my family didn't need that shit in their lives, so I walked up and told him to leave, I didn't touch him I just sent him on his way. Not long after that he came back with his brother who he told I had beaten him up. This guy was huge and very scary. Nothing happened that night but a few days later I went for a walk with the dog and he followed me, he asked if I was my sister's brother and i said yes, within a blink of an eye he punched me 3 times in the face, splitting my eye, nose and mouth. the good part for was I didn't get knocked down I was still standing, he made threats and walked away.

I later found out that if he can't knock someone down then he walks away, otherwise he wouldn't have stopped that day and who knows what may have happened, all I could think was my days in the gym were finally paying off. I wasn't seeing the results but I started to feel them as I was moving things I never used to be able to by myself. 

I wasn't prepared for what i would do in the following years.

Stay Safe, Be strong, Be Beautiful and follow your Dreams :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment