Wednesday 21 January 2015

My worst fear

My worst fear to date is definitely becoming fat, I once was a fat kid and all it lead to was bullying.
Everyday I would just eat, not because I was hungry but because of 2 reasons, 1 I hated myself and 2 because I was bored out of my mind.
Don't get me wrong I literally have nothing against people who are on the large side but for me I don't ever want to be like that again. I still bare the scars of my stretch marks and it's quite embarrassing. So the only way i found myself to stay skinny is to eat barely anything and throw up. aswell as do as much excercise as possible, I really want to get a 6 pack.
But to everyone out there just be yourselves and be happy xo

Stay Safe, Be strong, Be Beautiful and follow your Dreams :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment